Of Note:

  • This is a SECRET BLOG....
  • Please Add any members you do not see listed....
  • Please do not tell Teachers and Staff ....

My Information

  • Alisa Davis (Bert's Mom)...
  • email: adavis191@att.net
  • ...Cell 257-2794...

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Update about Readers and Authors of Blog & Email Updates

I have sent out Invitations to everyone's email address for a Reader of the Blog and an Author of the Blog.  I did that so that anyone can post. Not just in comment section. That way if for example you are in charge of lunch day for appreciation week you can post your needs or suggestions etc.
Thanks Alisa
Added Update: Had to change Readers to Public (crazy!! but could not send out daily email updates for some reason without changing it...I'm new at this....still learning) BUT
I Added "Subscribe by Email" Please Please enter your Email Address to receive daily Updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment